The Services We Provide
Funding Orthodontic Treatment
We offer a wide range of specialist orthodontic treatment options, which can be funded in various ways:
- Private contract - there are several different payment methods to suit your
- Initial payment (£600-£1000) and monthly instalments by standing order,
- Initial payment (£600-£1000) and quarterly instalments by standing order,
- Discount of 5% for full payment at start of treatment and
- Low cost Independent option for child treatments that cannot be funded by the NHS.
- NHS - orthodontic treamtent funded by the Thames Valley Area Team, NHS England.
- Health insurance company - certain insurers may fund (or partly fund) your orthodontic treatment - you will need to check your cover with your insurer. We are ahppy to assist with any paperwork required.
Orthodontic Treatment for Adults and Children
We offer orthodontic treatment for both adults and children. Improvements to dental appearance can be made at any age; it is never too late to consider orthodontic treatment! Our most senior clients to date have been more then 65 years young and the teeth moved just fine!
Individual Orthodontic Treatment
Our practice philosophy is to offer a variety of contemporary evidence-based treatments tailored to your individual requirements:
- Individualised treatment planning with an explanation of the various choices you can make
- High proportion on non-extraction options (where appropriate)
- Growth modification and functional appliances (where appropriate)
- Expansion treatments (where appropriate)
- Choice of many types of orthodontic appliances - there are several less obvious option to the conventional fixed metal orthodontic braces